May 7, 2012

Jagger 10 months| Japan

Hi! Today my little baby boy is TEN months! What in the world is going on? We are on the verge of a 1 year old and I am not very happy about it! I want to keep him my "baby" forever and I am not loving the thought of him growing up! These past ten months have gone so fast which could only mean one thing- We are having FUN! It's true folks, we do have a lot of f.u.n. in our household! So much that Averie is taking right after her own mother and dropped out of Kindergarten. She will start American kinder at home, so we didn't mind that she stopped going here in Japan. The day was a bit too long for her and she wasn't crazy about the food. She said every day she would get so sad because she missed me:( We figured, she's only a kid once so what the heck, lets enjoy her all day, every day for as long as we can! I mean, we are pretty lucky that we have such a cool daughter, we want to be with her all the time!!! And, to tell ya the truth the lunches they served didn't sound too appetizing to me either- Here's a sample lunch off the schedule-
Simmered tofu and seaweed
 bacon and cabbage salad
 miso soup
 rice
green tea
It's an international school, but I don't see any international food on that menu!! (maybe the bacon)!
 So, goodbye YMCA! We enjoyed you while you lasted!! Here's some pictures from the park! Like every other park, it was old and the paint was chipping off! If nothing else, we will have found a new appreciation for our parks back home!!! Kampai {Cheers} to a great week and time slowing D.O.W.N.!!!
xo Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love your Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails