May 2, 2012

getting around a {westernized} Japanese Kitchen| part 1

The kitchen/laundry room.
View from the other side.
this is our Japanese oven. Notice how the pan provided to us is too large? hmm, I wonder if
people actually bake with the oven door open? What do you think?

I guess it would work if you are broiling bread or something. (my mom
always left it cracked, cuts down on burning the toast)

Took me awhile, but i have perfected the betty crocker brownie!
{bake at 167 degrees (centigrade) for about 14 minutes}



Of course with these white cabinets, we had to add a pop of color!
I am too cheap to buy frames in Japan (I mean, i'd probably have to leave them here
when we leave anyways)! So its scotch tape to the rescue.


1 comment:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I honestly feel this amazing site needs a lot more attention.

    I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the information!

    My web site Continued

    ReplyDelete

We Love your Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails