Jan 17, 2012

Oh the countdown is on...

Our Family on Christmas!!!! 
Brian signed back with the Hirsoshima Carp, so that means he leaves soon!! January 27th to be exact! As nice as it is to know where we are going to be playing all year, the "handiness" of playing in the states is gone...We always thought that packing up and moving to Florida for 6 weeks was a hassle, well folks, I'd take FL spring training over Japanese Spring training ANYDAY!!! Like I said, knowing what team we are going to be on and that we will be there for the entire season is great, it just puts things into perspective when the team is 6000 miles away from home.  So, other than packing up again when I swear we just unpacked and hung pictures, there isn't a whole lot going on! We are just trying to enjoy and squeeze in some fun things these last few days as a family of 4! The weather here has been great, so we have hiked twice, with more to come i hope, and we have a trip to the zoo planned for Friday! I haven't blogged in a while, so Ill fill ya in on everybody!!
Averie is awesome and almost 5!! I can't believe it! She is doing great at Pre school and looking forward to heading back to Japan to start Kindergarten at the Int'l school and hang out with her friend Bella! She is in Ballet still and quite the dancer, in fact she spends at least an hour or two each day at home dancing and choreographing dances for daddy and me!! I just love her to pieces and she is definitely a light in my life!!
Jagger is so awesome too! He is a great baby and soooo cute and chubby! He loves to eat and I guess I have that healthy milk that just sticks to his ribs..and legs, and bum, and even feet!! He is six months old now and sitting up on his own!! He is  100% boy...how do i know this? If this kid isn't tooting, he is making toot noises with his mouth!! lol! Takes right after his daddy!! (ill take Jag's toots anyday...brian's- not so much!)
As for me, if I am not nursing or carrying Jag around on my hip, most likely I am playing with Averie, cleaning the house, cooking or nursing...oh wait did I already say that...haha!! I am kind of at a stand still with my photo biz-Ashbstarr Photography! This fall I plan to attend some work shops and learn some new things! I want to branch out and do something different!! I feel that A LOT of photographers are the same these days and I just don't want to do that!
Anyways, The kids and I will be here in Phoenix the month of February before [hopefully] heading up to Oregon to visit one last time before we fly to Hiroshima, so come see us!!!
Ava's two best buds!! Leila and Joe!

Jagger loves getting Clean!!

2 comments:

  1. Great story!!!! I love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this! Miss you so much, I am thinking a trip to OR might not be so far off.... :)

    ReplyDelete

We Love your Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails