May 25, 2012

My favorite Corn!

Citi Field in NYC, home of the Mets, has the BEST corn on the cob! If you get a chance to go there, head out to the food court area in center field and try the street tacos and corn! You won't be regretting it, as it's one of the best ballpark foods I have tried, and believe me, I have tried a lot!
So, anyways now that I am a world away from NYC what's a girl to do when that "corn craving" comes calling? Re-create it, that's what!! Using canned corn I satisfied my craving and can't wait to make it with fresh corn once we get back!

Saute- {over med heat}
1 tsp olive oil
2 cloves fresh garlic-minced
1/4 onion minced

Just cook a few minutes until fragrant. 

Add-
2 cans {drained} corn
sprinkle with a generous amount of fresh cracked salt and pepper

After corn is heated and turning a little brown stir in a few tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese!

Sprinkle a dash of cayenne pepper and squeeze a little lime juice on top before eating! devouring :)

the parmesan cheese totally makes this dish!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love your Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails