May 8, 2012

Milestones. Kids. LOVE

So...I was just cruising through my friend Amanda's blog (she hasn't updated it since November 2010) and I realized how much I am lacking in my own! I get busy posting so much about some things and forget to blog about little things that are important too- like milestones of the kids!! So, here ya go- as of May 8th, 2012 here is what my littles are up/in to~!
Averie Tyler Barden
5 years 3 months old
Kindergarten drop out. Takes after me.
Dancer Extraordinaire- especially interpretive/modern.
Fabulous Artist- Colors and draws me enough masterpieces for the whole house!
Great little chef- loves to concoct her own sauces, cakes, etc! She is actually very good at this! makes some tasty treats all on her own!
great big sister. loves jagger so much and is always eager to help out with him when I need it!
Needs something sweet after {almost} every meal. must take after yours truly.
loves to answer the house phone, especially when it's the taxi driver calling up and speaking Japanese.
Has more sassiness than any of us know what to do with.
Has a bigger heart than any of us knows what to do with.
Pink & Purple are her favorite colors.
Mr. Dog is her favorite book.
Strawberries are her favorite fruit.
Goldfish are her favorite snack.
Joe Bajenaru is her best friend.
Martha Speaks is her favorite cartoon.
Loves Jesus.  
She wants a kitten so bad I can almost taste it :(!
She wants to be a vet when she grows up!
Playing outside with Chica is her favorite thing to do!
Loves to be silly and Loves to wrestle and rough house with daddy.

Jagger West Barden
10 months 1 day 
Total mama's boy. But Loves his daddy just as much.
Army Crawler. Has yet to lift that tummy off of the ground!
Loves to be praised. 
Waves Hello or goodbye. When he feels like it.
Finally refused a food. Blueberries.
Loves pancakes for breakfast.
Always wakes up Happy. Always.
Drinks Water like it's going out of style. Prefers it from a cup and straw.
Belly laughs for Sister.
Has 6 teeth| 2 on top, 4 on bottom.
Doesn't sleep well in my bed.
Still sucks on his blanket to go to sleep.
Awesomeness. How I everyone describes his hair.
Has an extra roll on his forearm.
Wears 24 months in clothing.
Loves big sister. Looks up to big sister.
Has blisters on his feet from the way he crawls on the wood floors.
Plays Peek-a-Boo.
Loves to read books.
Dances.
Gets down to biz in his walker.
Loves taking baths. Especially with big sis.
Always wants to feed himself. 
Follows Averie around Everywhere.
Toots like a Man.

My kids. My heart. My life.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea... I might have to copy you... adorable kids;-) Looks like you are keeping busy!!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails